










Camilla Lynn Dye has been a good friend of mine for a very long time now and she has recently gotten engaged! It seems like just yesterday we were in her old jeep, or karl's lunch box, or tiff's smurf car or my green/gold/silver trash pit talking about boys and eating Del Taco till all hours of the morning. We have had such great times over the years and I am so happy that she has found Tanner who makes her so happy its unfair!
Hopefully from these pictures everyone can get a little glimpse of the wonderful woman Ms. Camilla is. Tanner: you are one lucky guy!
Cams, I love you and can't wait for your fabulous wedding!
2 comments:
oh my gosh. date night pictures?!
also can you even believe all our friends are married?
This post made me teary eyed. I seriously can't believe we are all grown up! I miss the good old days. We had so much fun together. I love all of us! PS - We really need to all do a girls trip to San Fran before Cam gets married and come see you and your bakery, you in the suburbs...it all. Love you!
Post a Comment